A bit over half a year ago I published my very own Zsh prompt, after which I decided to publish some of my dot files (including the said prompt) on Gitorous.
I didn't imagine it would be of any public interest, so I kept the comments in the code in my native language – Slovenian.
But since then, someone actually started following my public dot files Git repository. Now I just couldn't leave my comments like that, so I decided to translate them into English.
Soooooo, I'm proud to present you today with the updated hook-dot-files, now in English. Update: After Gitorous closed down, I moved my code to GitLab.
Important changes (apart from translations):
- Zsh –
Endkeys work now in TTY, but don't in X
- Zsh – added Vi mode support, an indicator for the "normal" mode when in Vi mode, and made Vi mode default
- Zsh – added support for Mercurial in the VCS bit (now Git, SVN and Mercurial should work; but you can easily add others)
- Zsh – added auto-completion script for ConTeXt
- Fluxbox – reorganised the window titlebar buttons to my liking
- Fluxbox – changed the font and colours for dmenu
- Fluxbox – some minor changes
Oh, and someone already mentioned about getting my theme into oh-my-zsh. I'm cool with that, but I don't plan to run a whole oh-my-zsh instance just to do that. I may submit it at some point though.
hook out → happy easter =:3