The best way to contact me (Matija Šuklje) is by:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jabber/XMPP: email@example.com
- Jabber/XMPP (FSFE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matrix: @silverhook.nospam:matrix.org
- GSM & Signal: +386 41 849 552
SIP: email@example.com(not actively using it) iNum: +883 5100 08 09 36 342(not actively using it)
- Tildes: hook
- Reddit: silver_hook (rarely used)
Diaspora: firstname.lastname@example.org (mostly inactive) Pump.io/Identi.ca: hook(inactive)
I also hang around on IRC:
- on Libera.chat my nickname is hook
- on OFTC my nickname is hook
- on SIOFF my nickname is hook
- on IRCnet my nickname is hook3
on FreeNode my nickname is silver_hook4(inactive)
- and the same pattern holds true for other servers, Slack etc.
On most forums and pages I usually use either the nickname hook. If that is not available either silverhook or silver_hook.
I am also very approachable by the time-proven “Hey you! Hold it!” method if you meet me in person ☺
My public OpenPGP/GPG key¶
You can directly download the public key I use for pretty much everything and/or check its fingerprint below:
pub 4096R/C651D7B0 2010-04-18 Key fingerprint = 556A 19C2 5686 A785 499D 1D4B 8C19 2103 C651 D7B0
My key signing policy¶
I only sign keys of people who also sign mine.
I do not sign keys that do not include an e-mail address.
I check each key individually so even after a properly organised key signing party, my certification of those keys might not be the same for all attendees.
After I sign and certify the key I e-mail it encrypted to the owner, so the owner can chose to upload the signature or not.
Keys I certify with “unknown trust” (sig 0, 0x10) are those that I have checked very sloppily or not at all. If I use them at all it is usually for automatically generated non-personal keys.
Keys I certify with “mediocre trust” (sig 2, 0x12) are those:
- of which the fingerprint is identical to the one claimed by its owner; and
- of which I got the fingerprint validated by its owner in person; and
- I checked at least one government issued identity document with ID photo of they key’s owner and do not have any doubt of the validity of those document(s).
Keys I certify with ”full trust” (sig 3, 0x13) are those that fulfil all of the conditions for a “mediocre trust” (sig 2, 0x12) and additionally I am even more certain of the identity of its owner – either because I have known the person close enough and for a long enough period of time or because of other reasons I have no doubt whatsoever in the person’s identity.
In RPG’s you will find me play the following characters:
- in PlaneShift my character is called Seeln Beltheren, but I have not played in ages
- in Ryzom my characters are Moneesha and Watunga, but I have not played in ages
- in RPG’s with a medieval-ish setting you will usually find me under the name Asereth Valerei
- in arcade games, if you see HUQ as a high score that might actually be me
In other games you will usually find me under my standard nickname hook (or if that is already taken silver_hook), or Berti on the Nintendo Switch.