The best way to contact me (Matija Šuklje) is by:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jabber/XMPP: email@example.com
- Jabber/XMPP (FSFE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- GSM: +386 41 849 552
- SIP: email@example.com
- iNum: +883 5100 08 09 36 342
- Diaspora account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reddit account: silver_hook
Pump.io/Identi.ca account: hook(inactive)
I also hang around on IRC:
- on FreeNode my nickname is silver_hook4
- on OFTC my nickname is hook
- on SIOFF my nickname is hook
- on IRCnet my nickname is hook3
- and the same pattern holds true for other servers if the nickname is available.
On most forums and pages I usually use either the nickname hook and if that is not available either silverhook or silver_hook.
I am also very approachable by the time-proven “Hey you! Hold it!” method if you meet me in person ☺
My public OpenPGP/GPG key¶
You can directly download the public key I use for pretty much everything and/or check its fingerprint below:
pub 4096R/C651D7B0 2010-04-18 Key fingerprint = 556A 19C2 5686 A785 499D 1D4B 8C19 2103 C651 D7B0
My key signing policy¶
I only sign keys of people who also sign mine.
I do not sign keys that do not include an e-mail address.
I check each key individually so even after a properly organised key signing party, my certification of those keys might not be the same for all attendees.
After I sign and certify the key I e-mail it encrypted to the owner, so the owner can chose to upload the signature or not.
Keys I certify with “unknown trust” (sig 0, 0x10) are those that I have checked very sloppily or not at all. If I use them at all it is usually for automatically generated non-personal keys.
Keys I certify with “mediocre trust” (sig 2, 0x12) are those:
- of which the fingerprint is identical to the one claimed by its owner; and
- of which I got the fingerprint validated by its owner in person; and
- I checked at least one government issued identity document with ID photo of they key’s owner and do not have any doubt of the validity of those document(s).
Keys I certify with ”full trust” (sig 3, 0x13) are those that fulfil all of the conditions for a “mediocre trust” (sig 2, 0x12) and additionally I am even more certain of the identity of its owner – either because I have known the person close enough and for a long enough period of time or because of other reasons I have no doubt whatsoever in the person’s identity.
In RPG’s you will find me play the following characters:
- in PlaneShift my character is called Seeln Beltheren
- In Ryzom my characters are Moneesha and Watunga.
- in RPG’s with a medieval-ish setting you will usually find me under the name Asereth Valerei
In other games you will usually find me under my standard nickname hook (or if that is already taken silver_hook).